Saturday, March 8, 2014

WELCOME AND GREETINGS!


Greetings, musicians of the world! 

Welcome to my brand-new blog: 

SOUND BITES
Life-Smarts ... Musician's Style

I describe it as "a weekly chorus of tips, practice savvy, pro secrets, and success strategies for all musicians who want to become the very best they can be."

Here, I'll show you what great musicians know:
  • Their practice secrets
  • Their inside knowledge
  • Their success strategies
I'll show you what great musicians have:
  • Their passion
  • Their wisdom
  • Their ability to move an audience
I'll teach you all that I know about persistence, confidence, and the "winner's attitude" you need to achieve your musical goals. And I will share with you the "tricks of the trade" of being a better musician so that you won't have to spend years learning them the hard way.

I am not going to show you how to play music; there are plenty of books, blogs, and other resources for that. I'm going to show you how to play music better -- a lot better.

And you can teach me something too. If there are topics you would like me to cover in future posts or questions you want answered, don't hesitate for a second to let me know!  I will do my best to make this blog as helpful as I can.

Finally, as an author I've written several books on the subject of being a great musician. I hope that you will check them out on my books page and add some valuable information to your success library!

Stay tuned and play great!

Your Whiz-guru,
Stan Munslow


No comments:

Post a Comment